DRIVEN to serve
The Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART) was created in October of 1979 to plan, finance, acquire, construct, operate and maintain mass transit facilities and supply transportation assistance in Hillsborough County. Today, we remain Driven to Serve You through convenient, affordable public transportation options tailored to contemporary lifestyles. More people than ever in Hillsborough County are discovering benefits of our sophisticated, yet accessible and rider-friendly, network of transit options. And because there’s no easier way to save green—both in your wallet and our fragile environment—we look forward to helping more and more of our neighbors ride smart with HART.
HART provides the following services:
- Local Fixed Route and Express Bus Service
- In-Town Trolleys
- Vanpool & Guaranteed Ride Home Service
- Flexible service in Brandon, Northdale, South County, South Tampa and Town 'N Country
- 100 percent wheelchair accessibility on all buses and vans
- Bicycle accessibility on all buses and HARTFlex vans
- Transportation Accessible Program (TAPS)
- Door-to-Door Paratransit Service
- Travel Planning Assistance & updated scheduled arrival times, bus stop locations and service updates for Smart Phones.
- Travel Training
This multi-modal approach allows us to meet the transportation needs of our richly diverse customer base, reduce congestion on the Bay Area’s roadways, improve air quality and help our citizens adopt more sustainable lifestyles. And whether you are a longtime resident of the Tampa area, a newcomer or a visitor, we look forward to serving you as well. Click Here to view the HART Charter
Machine translations are imperfect. This service is intended to provide basic understanding of HART website content, but the translation is literal and may misrepresent names and idiomatic expressions.
© 2008-2009 Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART). Tampa, Florida. Public transit service for Tampa, Clearwater, Ybor City, Macdill, Temple Terrace, and Tampa International Airport
HART Title VI Program
Equity of Access to Transit Services
Programa Titulo VI de HART
Igualdad de acceso a Servicios Transitos